Monday, July 05, 2010


Morning all...today was our official start to the school summer holidays up here in Scotland and my youngest did me proud not rising till after 9, normally unheard of in this house as my eldest always gets up early regardless, even as he gets older!
So today I have another of my teachers gifts, this one was for my youngest son's teacher for his first year at school. We had a collection for this teacher so I just wanted to send a little something extra. The card I made again with the DCWV grade papers, the ribbon is from Maya roads and the shrink plastic was used with clip art off the computer (whoops forgot to mention that yesterday!) In my defence as I am posting on the old system I can't see the picture I am talking about and I also don't now have a spell check, yikes!
The bracelet was purchased from Funky kits. I added owls and charms also purchased at my local craft shop in Elgin...also home of Funky kits.
So what to do now the holidays are upon us....hopefully a bit of crafting...but better be boring and get some jobs done first.
One thing is for certain......the xbox is going off soon. :-)

1 comment:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous card and braclete Erika! Love the colours on the card and these braclets are fab! I stocked up some more while I was in yesterday!

It was great to see you yesterday and meet your lovely boys! I hope you have a great summer and manage to get the x-box switched off. i am enjoying a lovely morning today...blog hopping, coffee and maybe a bit of gardening later!

Chat soon,

Love Judy xx