Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here's a few samples from the Prima stand...oooh they've got some lovely new flower ranges...and us girlies do love our flowers on LO's, even beach ones! (But that would start a whole other argument so we won't go there.)

Busy yesterday with the Aberdeen crop on Saturday, nice to see all you guys. Thanks for the yummy cake and cookies. A special thank you to Emma for my little buttons that you made me..I will make good use of them.
Was hoping to finish a mini book that I'm making for my Aunt but spent too much time faffing and eating cake...but ain't that what crops are all about, oh and chatting!!

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oh where was the Aberdeen crop? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to these things
Debbi
x

Mrsjobee said...

I think I remember that argument!!!!