Friday, July 29, 2016

Sharing an oldie this Friday.

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
That is nearly another week done and dusted and back to work for me tomorrow after only being in Monday this week.

It is that time of the week when I encourage you to join me in sharing an old craft project that you have made and have either previously posted or not posted at all.
It is great to follow everyone's creative journey.  
On a personal note my journey seems to be a lot quieter than it was five years ago.  I guess that is the joy of going back to work and having the children off school.  There is always something else needs doing.
Anyway I would love it if you could join in with me today sharing your oldie, I enjoy my wee hop and shall visit you all.  Just join in the link below then I can find you really easy, if you can't then leave a comment and I get get back to you that way too.
The more the merrier.
Here is my card for today, a little stamping on acetate, which can be a tad scary!


For this card I used black and white American craft textured card, Acetate, Martha Stewart punch Deep edge flower bed, Hero art stamps Anytime messages, bling by Zva creative and ribbon from stash.

To those of you who do join me today, I thank you and can't wait to see what craftiness you are sharing.  Have a super weekend folks and more from me tomorrow.  



6 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh you are braver than me stamping on acetate.
This is not for the faint hearted I feel.
Your card is a very lovely design, and that sentiment is fantastic.
I always think balck and white designs are so very classy looking, and yours is superb.
Have a very wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Barb said...

I love your classy card Erika. I hate to stamp on acetate Thank goodness for Stazon stamp cleaner! Barbxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Love your card, I have not yet tried to stamp onto acetate... I suppose I will in time. Just to say I have tried it.

Have a great weekend x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another elegant design with the black and white. Yes acetate can be scary but well worth it for the result and your beautiful sentiment looks fabulous here.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful stylish card Erika, love the mono shades, so striking.
I've managed to play along this week, have a great weekend, Kate x

Cara said...

I'm impressed with the Stampin on acetate. Still terrifies me! Lovely card. Cara x