Wednesday, September 09, 2015

A thistle by any other name would be prickly.

Good morning and how are you this Wednesday?
A quick post from me before heading into work.
First the weather, what can I say, we have the "haar" in today, not good for now but if it burns off later it should make for a lovely afternoon.

No post from me yesterday.  I was going to sit down later in the evening but never got around to it.
Having climbed my mountain of ironing along with all the usual daily chores I had a wee bit of time with my nose in a book out in the sunshine.  Oh you so have to make the most of the good weather at this time of year, #stockinguponVitaminD.
What crafting did I get up to?
I had another couple of friends ask me to make them these.


Well it would be rude not to, don't you think?

Short and sweet from me today.  I better get myself organised and get into work.
Enjoy your Wednesday.


4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your thistles are just fabulous, I'm not at all surprised you had orders for them. Take care,
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Just love your thistles Erika. At least you got your ironing done, that's a major job done and it's always good to read in the sunshine, Kate x

Barb said...

Your thistle is gorgeous and how beautifully presented too. Barbxx

Carol said...

Love your thistle Erika, I expect they're very popular. Carol x