Saturday, September 27, 2014

A wee giggle for the weekend.

Well, it would be rude not to have a wee giggle!
Hi, how are you?  How is your weekend going so far?
I can't wait to get home after work, have my tea and then chill out with my boys.
Whilst I am busy running around this morning I saw this funny yesterday and thought I'd share it, it made me smile.  Ever had this feeling?


Maybe that is why my room always looks like a bomb has gone off?  That's my excuse anyway.

Then I saw this stamp and really did giggle, although I have to say I would seriously scar my boys and the neighbours if I did this, not to mention how chilly I would be.  :0


LOL.
Now there's a challenge for you folks!
I'm glad I'm at work.  Not something you'd want to Skype either!
Have a super Saturday and more from me on Monday.  x

6 comments:

Patricia said...

OMG!!! Erika you are so funny, I love that stamp, made my day. Totally agree a little chilly in these parts to participate ..... !!!
Have a good chillaxing evening
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

2 greats today's and did make me giggle, and oh boy I wouldn't want to do the second one that's up just to scary to think about. Hazel x

Juls said...

Both of those made me smile :-) xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
now both of these are fab.
Yes a bit chilly even in the South of the country to try the second.
Have a great weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shazza said...

made me smile :-) Enjoy your weekend xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, great quotes today, and having just asked Alistair if he would like that, he looked and me and said "your Weird", well he is getting on a bit, enjoy your chill out, hugs Kate x