Wednesday, November 06, 2013

A beautiful box of inky goodness......I want time to play!

Isn't it just fabulous when a crafty parcel arrives.....it's Christmas already!
Today I got this.....first thing this morning.......#excited.


I've removed my address just in case!
This is what was in the parcel....


Oooh I can't wait to play with these beauties.
Yummy, yum, yum, maybe this will encourage me to get my card making mojo back.

Today I have had the joy and fun of the weekly food shop.  Then I had my wee boy home for lunch.
Followed by starting on some Christmas presents! 
I can't share more at this moment as I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Intriguing!  :)

We had a lovely bonfire night yesterday evening, full of adventure and entertainment.  The bonfire was super toasty on a cold November night and I enjoyed toasting the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen.  Nomn, nomm.  This was topped up with wine, nibbles and a chat with friends, how the night flew. 
A late night for the boys, on a school night too!  Bad mummy!  LOL. 
I think they'll be having an earlier one tonight to make up for it.

That's all from me today.  I have drumming lessons this evening and band, but I am hoping to get chance to play later.  Back again tomorrow.  x

4 comments:

Lau W said...

WOUAH !!!!!
xxx

Shazza said...

aww wish I had known you were ordering from them. I was looking at a set of stamps the other day but postage put me off as it was the same as the set, we could've gone halfers :-) Think I will come to hoepman next bonfire night
Enjoy x

cuilliesocks said...

Your goodies look very interesting, have fun with them, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Looks a good box of goodies. Can't wait to see what you make from it all. Hazel xxx