Thursday, June 20, 2013

More tag fun with a Spellbinding twist......let the summer begin!

I was going to say "morning" but by the time I finish posting it probably won't be.  Whoops, where did this morning go?  A couple of phone calls and a long walk with the dog....there was my morning gone!
Today I want to share with you my favourite tag, I can't believe I haven't done this before now. 
You know when you just have a eureka moment?  This was one I shall be repeating.


I have used Crushed olive in my Spellbinder 3D Delightful daisy's embossing folder.  I have then added different shades of perfect pearls using Versamark ink and a dauber before applying the powder.  I love the shimmering effect you get from this technique, I think it works really well with this folder.  To finish I have distressed the edges with Vintage photo Distress ink and added a gold satin ribbon which has been stamped using a sentiment from Crafty impressions Star greetings, the pearls and lace are from my stash.

Dig out those perfect pearls ladies and have a play, I'd forgotten how much fun you can have with them.  I shall definitely be doing more.
Have a super Thursday and I'll be back again tomorrow.  x

5 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely tag Erika, love the colors and the big bow !
Have a nice afternoon :-)
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, this is one stunning tag, what a gorgeous design and the colours are fabulous. I really must have a go at a tag, they seem to be all the rage, Kate x

Unknown said...

Love the flower standing out and your design is gorgeous. Lovely tag.

Wilma x x x

Hazel said...


Your tag is beautiful and the colours are gorgeous.

Hazel

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous sunshiny colours hugs Juls