Monday, December 10, 2012

Baubles of fun.

Hi folks, that was a busy weekend.  My boy home, the puppy has arrived and I worked all weekend.
It's a late post for me today with food shopping to get and the freezer to defrost...not to mention the next Sugar bowl card that should have been done this weekend.  Whoops!
Today whilst I'm beavering away I thought I'd share this double ended card with you.
It's magic!

 
And pulled out....
 
 
You can get the instructions of how to make this card here.....
 
I have used Spellbinder 2012 Heirloom die and Create a flake 3 together with stamps from Creative Expression and glitter from Stickles.
These are great cards to make for kids as they just can't work out how it is done. 
I have used the embossing technique on my baubles with the create a flake dies....mmmmm but you need to match up where you place them so when you 3D them together everything matches perfectly!

Just a quick post from me today as I have the puppy to check on and boys to pick up soon.  Enjoy the rest of your day, if you left me comments on my last post I'll be back later to visit.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Erika, gorgeous colours. Love it

Ali x

Kat said...

Love this card Erika, really different. Must check out the instructions.....when I get time!

Hope you're all getting on ok with the puppy. We got our 2 Labs as puppies two years ago in November. Wasn't the best idea as the weather was awful and they were in and out in snow etc all day every day. Would have been better if it was just one of them!! But they're completely devoted to each other. Almost joined at the hip. My daughter got her puppy in January so that wasn't much better. Probably no good time for house-training a puppy!

Kat xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous creation...love it.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh this is beautiful, love the 3D effect !
Kisses to the little puppy !
xxx

marion said...

looks very lovely, hugs, marion

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card Erika! Love the contrast of the navy and white. I like the way the tag pulls down!