Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Candy up for grabs

 

One for the scrapbookers! 
But can also be used for cards.

Up for grabs:
K & Company Tommy's Toys kit together with embellishments, ribbons and buttons.

Unfortunately my last candy seemed to get lost on route to Italy earlier in the year so to avoid more disappointment this will be UK only....
sorry to any European or International blogger's out there.
So what do you have to do?
Standard really, become a follower if you want to.
Then leave me a comment.
As it is WOYWW (what's on your work desk Wednesday) I thought it would be interesting to hear....
what tool is always on your work desk or which tool are you always loosing?
Personally I couldn't live without my scalpel blade and scissors but the tool that drives me mad as I'm always loosing it is......
 my "pokey tool!"
I will run this candy till next Tuesday with the winner announced on my WOYWW post next week.
Good luck and happy crafting!

As for what is on my desk this week....
it's top secret!
I'm demonstrating this Saturday in Hobby Craft Aberdeen....
all I can say is it will involve a lot of
SPELLBINDERS!
Yum!
Why not pop over to Julia's blog and check out what other like minded crafter's are up to this Wednesday
...one thing is for sure in Sunny Scotland....sorry re-write....
...one thing for sure in very wet and dreich Scotland today is most definitely a perfect day to stay indoors and craft.

6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Hi Erika

Have posted the word about your candy on my blog :)

I am always losing promarkers. I take one out of the box, use it, put it down and then go back to look for it and it has always disappeared. Drives me insane!!

Hugs. Susan xxx

Fiona said...

fab candy Erika...well there's lots of tools that constantly stay on my desk...scissors, knife, paint brushes, batteries, cup of tea and crisps and those MFT dies as I use them most and I did loose the rolled flower one for weeks and I found it the other day under my ironing pile...don't ask!! But what really drives me nuts is when I can tell someone has been touching my stuff as I know it's not the way I left it but I can't think what's missing until I go to the bathroom and that hubby has had my little scissors to trim his nose hair...how dare he??

Fi
x

Lorraine said...

fab candy hun i am always on the look out for boys things so this would be fab i have popped it on my sidebar too thankyou xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I barely use a pokey tool! I am always losing my bent end thin tweezers (they're always under something) and my desk is never freed from the presence of my ATG gun. Or my jar of buttons. Or my overflowing, slutty box of scraps. Or my glass cutting mat. Oh - just one tool??!!

Angie said...

I cant do without my paper trimmer ...I have two lol
I am always misplacing lots of things but like you its usually the pokey tool that causes me to cuss.

Cathy said...

I missed this!! But where is your desk .. .I need to be inspired!!!

Loose something, ME .. Little Miss Organised ... hahahaha!!!

Shhhh ... its my TH distressing tool ... confess to having 2 so I don't loose it!!

Hugs
Cathy xx