Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cropping good fun!

As I mentioned in yesterdays post I had set a LO challenge at the Sunday crop. 
Not to miss out on a challenge I thought I'd have a wee go, scrap booking is something I wish I did more of but I always seem to be playing catch up with other projects.
This was the sketch:


And this is my attempt:


The sketch is from Pagemaps.
I have used Papermania Craft Basic card plus red and black, Tim Holtz Gear embossing folder and dies, Adage and Journalling tickets and Vintage photo distress ink.
SU punch and rickrack from stash.
The photo is of my youngest having a go at making up his first bike....tongue out, concentrating like mad!


3 comments:

Shazza said...

fab Lo x

Juls said...

such a fab scrabook page!! great picture!!! Love the use of Kraft with the touches of red!!! stunning!! Hugs Juls

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Great LO. I can't remember the last time I did one. Any news on when the next crop will be? I'm not on Facebook.