Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spells R Us!

The above title says it all, constantly putting "and there's more" isn't very exciting even if it is spot on.
So you've guessed it there is another Spellbinder card from me today.


I have used:
Spellbinders:  Grand Scalloped ovals, Grand ovals, Labels fourteen and Labels eight Nestabilites, Fancy tags three, Floral doily Motifs and Parisian Accents Shapeabilities.
Card stock Nocturne Colorbok pearlescent.
Hero Arts Finding joy sentiment.
Zva creative bling and ribbon from my stash.

Top tips!!

From trial and error I have found out that if you cut an scalloped oval die and fold in half it isn't quite symmetrical for a card and I like it to be right!  (But that's just me).
So the best way to get a perfect shape is to fold your card in half first and tape with low tack tape to the mid point of the die thus the shape matches perfectly.

That's all for now, catch you again soon....more sunshine in Bonny Scotland today so really should be out gardening instead of crafting.  Boo!

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

another beauty Erika - I just love how these spellbinder dies layer up so perfectly
gorgeous!
Debz
xx