Wednesday, December 08, 2010

So for all you crafter's out there, have you been following Tim Holtz's blog? 
He is running 12 tags of Christmas with loads of tips and techniques. 
Well I had to get out some of my Ranger products and have a play, so I have made some toppers for my Christmas cards. 
Oh I really enjoyed that....nothing better than getting mucky playing!!  LOL

Stamp:  Christmas Miracle T.Holtz, Hero arts Dot pattern.
Ink:  Black and white Stazon, Vintage photo distress ink.
Liquid pearl white, ruby rub, Tattered Angels glimmer mist gold and 3 "bling!"

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

This is so fab Erika...I love it..not played along - been too busy...what did you use for the sparkle round the edges - have been wondering about some chunkier kind of glitter for ages..just not sure what to go for!! Kirsti xx

PS - hope you are feeling better!

Shazza said...

this is jsut fabulous Erika. I'm loving seeing Tim's creations each day, wish I had the month of work so I could play along x

ForgedinPaper said...

Oh I adore this it's fabby dabby. How did you do the edges?