Wednesday, May 05, 2010


First thing I wanted to show you today is something my son made with a little guidance from mum.
He had to produce an art project for school about something special to him.  He decided to do a canvas about rugby.  He cut the ball out himself, then he used the cricuit for his title.  I printed the photos of him and his mates and the strip of his shirt was the one cut off him in A & E a couple of weeks ago....thought he would like a lasting reminder.  For the back ground he blended 3 colours of acrylic paint...inspired by showing him Sharon's LO for the Cyber crop, thanks Sharon xxx.
Now my youngest wants a go so watch this space.....



Today I have mostly been making a Wedding card!
This is for friends of the family who are getting married this weekend.  Unfortunately we are not going to make the party which is a shame as it is at there parents home and they've got bumper cars and all sorts of activities planned.....I hope the weather holds up for them.
The stamp I've used is from Stamping bella, I love it for a wedding and use it lots....is that wrong?!
I have also used some bazzill, my Martha Stewart punches and I made the little flowers (thanks Kate for inspiring me to have a go). The other embellishments.....yep you've guessed it....I found them lurking in my craft room..!

Finally did I mention that I'm going to be the local demonstrator for Personal Impressions?
Sorry if you've already caught my news on Facebook or UKS, I don't want to keep mentioning it but I am REALLY excited about the prospect.
There now......I promise not to mention it again, LOL!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super rugby canvas he did Erica!! Junior artist or what?

Love your wedding cards, total class, the couple are too cute..and no it is not wrong!! :)
Congrats again on your fabby news!!!

Hugs, Marlene xx

Sharon said...

Well done to your son on his first scrapbook project!