Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'M BACK!!
It feels like ages since I've sat and crafted but it isn't really.  It just seems like it.
I have been Easter crafting with the kids and boy I am all feathered and pompom'ed out, lol!  My littlest boy just loves to craft with pompoms, I remember when he was only a toddler he made his dad a card and it had to be reinforced on the back to stand up....more is more, so to speak!  :-)
Anyway this is my version of Gayle's challenge over on the Sugarbowl blog, thanks you and big hugs Mrs!
I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp Bumble bee and copics with green bazzill and pink card stock.  The patterned paper is Doodlebug strawberry blossoms....and as for the rest, well, you've guessed it, stash kicking around my room.
The sun is out today and don't shout too loud but I think spring might be on it's way....the daff's are out on the deck and my doors are open....the breeze waffing in, birds singing....I so love this time of year.
I picked these colours today 'cause I think they just sum up the day bright and breezy......bring it on!

The card is for my neice's birthday which isn't until June, another tick in the box, ha...best I don't loose it between now and then!
Happy crafting.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Love the card Erika - still wishing I could colour in... I will have to stamp up all my images and get you and Judy to colour them in for me...lol...xoxo

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Erika
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

hey just gorgeous!! Love the image..one of my favs! So nice to be back and catching up with you again :)
HUgs Judy xx

Anonymous said...

ooooh.. yummie, yummie, yummie Erika!!

Me loves this time of year too and you've captured it perfectly with those colours/papers.. stunning
Bet your niece will love it when June comes
Biggest huggles and have a great week,

Marlene xxx