Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year everyone.
I hope you had a good festive season, time now to get back to normal. I haven't done a lot of crafting over Christmas although I did manage this wall hanging for Karen, guess she'll get to put it up next year! Note to self must get one made for next year.
Still I got the boys stockings finished but they've gone away before I could take a pic, a new camera too! Shame on me.
We enjoyed a good holidays at home with the boys and had friends over for a week at New Year. An invite to neighbours for ringing in 2008 made for an enjoyable evening and even the boys managed to keep going which is a first, with a trip down to the Hopeman cairn just to finish them off at midnight.
So at this point I will sign off for now....here's wishing you and yours all the very best for 2008, may it bring joy and happiness to all........now wouldn't that be a good start.

No comments: